Saturday, February 17, 2007

Blogs....

Blogs....what does it mean to you? To me, I think its a great outlet for people and their thoughts. Too many people are afraid to put it out there what they really think about "this and that" but a blog is a place where they can do it. The good thing about blogs is that as the author I can say whatever it is I am thinking or feeling, and if people agree, that is great. And if they don't agree, then they can go read something more suiting their tastes. No one forces anyone to read or not read and because of that, my thoughts can be fully expressed.

As I begin on my blog journey, I am sure many of my topics will be rather random. I think it will really come down to what I hear or read about in my everyday life that will prompt me to post about it here. I am sure there will be some topics that I don't know enough about but I still have an opinion and I am sure there will be plenty of people to tell me I don't know enough about the topic. But I do hope that there are just as many topics that I do know enough about and can maybe open the eyes of others, or at least hear some supportive feedback from as well!

As I get more familiar with this site and its features I am sure I will add content and information but for now, its just a place to type!

No comments: